THREAD REPLACED - NEW THREAD LINKED HERE! THIS THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED!
So I scoured the market for a bit and saw that items could vary quite a bit. I saw combat pants with 57 rating, and got myself a pair at 62.90 rating. Most of my items was better then the ones on the market, but I'm still wondering about what some of the peak values are on various items. Most likely someone (not the player) is wearing the best items, although I doubt it's far away from the ones I have.
I'll try my best to update the following list, only the most used/sought after items will be included. Best weapon is decided by the main attribute of the weapon (accuracy type, highest accuracy will be the listed one etc.) I'll be updating this on a timely basis, and if I miss something then remind me later in the thread =)
Best armor stats in thread (combat armor, other is named):
Head: 63.66 (Welding Helmet*: 69.66) (Motorcycle Helmet*: 64.34)
Chest (flex): 71.03
Legs: 65.22
Feet: 65.29
Hands: 65.60
*blocks pepper spray
**Note: New weapons and armor is coming soon (check announcement linked at the bottom of this post) so don't get fooled by high ratings at stupidly high prices.**
Weapon listings is in: DMG+ACU - Sorted by DMG. (lower listings is likely to be geared more towards accuracy) Now listing highest dam and highest accuracy on weapons, example: "Weapon: DMG focused / ACU focused"
Best primary in thread:
Dual Uzis: 87.94+34.72
Dual TMPs: 85.86+38.43
Dual Bushmasters 84.09+47.57
Gold Plated AK: 82.74+82.09 / 81.99+83.09
Pink Mac-10: 81.20+46.12
Jackhammer: 73.17+66.27 / 71.85+68.74
Swiss Army SG550: 73.68+53.76 / 72.25+61.40
Minigun: 72.23+27.01 / 72.21+28.94
ArmaLite: 71.23+76.44 / 68.27+79.52
Flamethrower: 68.82+38.45 / 67.73+40.01
M249 Para: 68.27+31.34 / 68.18+32.57
Egg Propelled Launcher: 64.40+21.27
Enfield SA-80: 64.76+74.78 / 63.79+76.95
Neutrilux 2000: 59.20+21.37
Snow Cannon: 52.33+20.31 / 51.99+23.32
Crossbow: 23.14+86.11
Best secondaries in thread:
RPG Launcher: 79.45+36.67 / 79.07+39.04
Qsz-92: 63.09+72.54
BT MP9: 62.64+71.86 / 61.79+75.39
Best melee in thread:
Mace: 74.57+25.17 / 73.43+27.15
Dual Scimitars: 72.17+69.52 / 71.43+73.69
Dual Hammers: 72.59+71.69 / 71.34+73.00
Dual Samurai: 72.04+70.91 / 71.58+72.76
Dual Axes: 71.94+71.99 / 71.60+72.70
Handbag: 68.32+84.84 / 67.76+85.89
Yasukuni Sword: 64.74+49.70 / 64.64+52.20
Naval Cutlass Sword: 64.78+66.47 / 64.02+68.61
Kodachi Sword: 63.51+75.78 / 62.44+78.40
Diamond Bladed Knife: 61.80+84.01 / 60.38+85.99
Nunchakus: 62.74+82.05 / 61.73+84.04
Macana: 58.65+87.14 / 56.64+88.51
Please note: I am only making notes of what the best items are. A few people have asked me about what the best items are, if I know how bonuses stack (nerve increase, education etc.) and I have to tell you no. I believe you can multiply your bonuses (10% from education +5% from merits makes 15% etc) but I am not some superhuman who can read the back-end codes. I will not include items sent to me via chat or private messages, so please only list items in this thread. If you send me a picture I will ignore it, I only have *that much time* in 24hrs and I can't be bothered to check everywhere for better items. I will update this post according to posts made to this thread, and ignore everything else. I'm not a social banana, I only do this thread because I'm curious like you are. Please avoid contacting me regarding items or bonuses, pricing etc. because I am not a part of the staff. I am unpaid, and unless you have the answer yourself (hence you would not ask me) don't believe I have it. There is a questions and answers forum, go there is you wonder about anything.
Bonus: >Unique Weapons Announcement | >Attacking 2.0 | >Sort market by DMG/Accu | >Refurbish items!
Mentions: Attacking 2.0 · Refurbish Items! · sortable weapons inventory by damage / accuracy · The Best Items!! - Nobody · Unique weapons and armor