Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Intricate Hack

Started by Baby_Blue_Babe [1896261] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 723 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
59
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Chibs [1957100]

Very nice watch out for bounties xD somebody with that much should really be able to afford the protection stock
Baby_Blue_Babe [1896261]

Sorry, been inactive but I can answer this. I went through all of the (I think oil rig?) companies with the highest dollar counts, but was looking for those with relatively new to the game directors. Someone tipped me off that you need to purchase a lot of stocks to get an immunity from intricate hacks, so I figured a newish member would be too poor. I picked a perfect target :)