Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke's mission "Battering Ram"

Started by Jaroslav [30317] on in Bugs & Issues.

36 replies · 505 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

No1uno [783688]

I've attached with a knife and my fists
Hospitalized once, left once, and mugged once.
And I've clicked continue, then proceeded to the missions page after every fight.

No revives.
Zanir [1603255]

I'm having the same issue:

Attack SwankNasT three times (1 / 3)The only one that's counted is the initial mug. As others have said, I've clicked continue and accessed his profile page from the mission page each time.

I don't believe it has anything to do with Stealth as all attacks have been stealth and the first one counted.

Mentions: SwankNasT [698375] · Zanir [1603255]

prophet [867623]

Same problem here. Clicked Continue after each fight. Visited Missions to begin each attack. 3 attacks in, and still showing 0/3 hits done.

edit: I did stealth each attack. I'll try again without using Stealth after he's out of hospital.



edit 2: Fixed. 3/3 showing now. Thanks.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

We are very sorry for inconvenience, this system is actually very complicated, so we can have some bugs at the begining (even with full scale tests that we had, and that went just fine...).