My attack on Rajpoot didnt count either.
Duke's mission "Battering Ram"
Started by Jaroslav [30317] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
My attack on Rajpoot didnt count either.
I am having same issue I attacked 3 times and still showing 0/3 .
problem isn't fixed for me,
Defeat any five players (3 / 5)
that's my count after finishing upp 5 attacks.
same i have left, mugged, hosp'd, still 0/3
I've attached with a knife and my fists
Hospitalized once, left once, and mugged once.
And I've clicked continue, then proceeded to the missions page after every fight.
No revives.
By the way, my attack was classified as "stealth". Can it be the issue? The counter may not see stealth attacks...
I'm having the same issue:
Attack SwankNasT three times (1 / 3)
- Zanir attacked SwankNasT
- Zanir hospitalized SwankNasT
- Zanir mugged SwankNasT
- Zanir attacked SwankNasT
- Zanir mugged SwankNasT
I don't believe it has anything to do with Stealth as all attacks have been stealth and the first one counted.
Same problem here. Clicked Continue after each fight. Visited Missions to begin each attack. 3 attacks in, and still showing 0/3 hits done.
edit: I did stealth each attack. I'll try again without using Stealth after he's out of hospital.
edit 2: Fixed. 3/3 showing now. Thanks.
Mine is OK; I used the link from " Attack MrBrownEye three times (1 / 3) " to start my attack, did you all use this link or the link in the main text block?
Mentions: MrBrownEye [62338]
Another possible reason was fixed, will be very good if you will try again.
Problem was resolved and updated on its own
Thanks for the quick fix!
We are very sorry for inconvenience, this system is actually very complicated, so we can have some bugs at the begining (even with full scale tests that we had, and that went just fine...).
Thank you My attacks also updated. It's working fine for me
These things happen. No need for apologies. Thanks for the quick fix!
maybe your test team are buggy
Thanks! my attacks were auto-updated :)