Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missions grammer

Started by Dragon_Ryda [643435] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dragon_Ryda [643435]

I have been watching you for some time now;
should be I have been watching you for some time now,

still reading but saw a few more where they should be exclamation points. not a grammar nazi. but hey why not point them out lol
Stente [1899758]

Yeap, I agree with Ched - that looks to me like correct use of semicolon. It could be substituted with an "and" without giving the sentence other meaning.

I'm not a native English speaker though, so could be wrong.
Seven7 [1616051]
New Kid on the BlockEasy


"Holy moly someone's eaten a whole bunch of knuckle sandwiches! Some people just don't lie down when you hit them, which seems unfair to me. Anyhow, you done okay. Rest up a little--put some ice on that fat lip. When I got more people what need someone to put a hit on them, we'll be talking."


I think the right word should be "who".. not being a grammar nazi but i was rather confused for awhile at the sentence not being fluid..







Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

-> Tries to correct grammar in the new missions -> doesn't know how to spell grammar ( cfr. forum topic)

The irony is strong with this one.