Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

message mission

Started by Venomous [1805486] on in Missions.

18 replies · 915 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Venomous [1805486]

well there is a mission in which it says send a message to someone containing the word 'attenuated' and says tell him of Duke's displeasure. so I sent him the message twice but its not working and I even tried to attack the person (wasted 75 e). Has anyone reached this mission and if so can you tell me how to do it?
Thanks
Jack_Maverick [1891188]

I'm stuck on that one too, but the word he wanted me to use was " obstreperous" and I tried sending a message with that word alone but it didn't work
Venomous [1805486]

Yeah I sent him the message three times I sent the word on its own and it didnt work, added Duke displeasure as well it didnt work I attacked him that didnt work
Jack_Maverick [1891188]

Same for me, did you do anything different?

Because I used the word he gave me in the subject header with an apology for all the spam I been sending.

Maybe you have to send a message with the word he gives you in the subject line or maybe send a message containing a minimum amount of words or letters?
Kincora [1347763]

I could not get it to work so I followed Cletor's advice and copied the missions bottom two paragraphs and put the word as the message subject and it worked finally. Could be there is a word count requirement since it says to make the message realistic in case the cops are reading.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

If you just do what he asks (send a message to the person including the word), it'll work fine. It's only doesn't work when people try to unnecessarily 'beat the system' by sending a single word or a message that makes no sense.