well there is a mission in which it says send a message to someone containing the word 'attenuated' and says tell him of Duke's displeasure. so I sent him the message twice but its not working and I even tried to attack the person (wasted 75 e). Has anyone reached this mission and if so can you tell me how to do it?
Thanks
I'm stuck on that one too, but the word he wanted me to use was " obstreperous" and I tried sending a message with that word alone but it didn't work
Could be a glitch?
Yeah I sent him the message three times I sent the word on its own and it didnt work, added Duke displeasure as well it didnt work I attacked him that didnt work
it worked now all of a sudden...
Same for me, did you do anything different?
Because I used the word he gave me in the subject header with an apology for all the spam I been sending.
Maybe you have to send a message with the word he gives you in the subject line or maybe send a message containing a minimum amount of words or letters?
I said that Duke is unhappy an mentioned the word then it worked
i copied the entire text of the mission and send it, and it worked
I haven't got this one - mine was a casino mission today.
Yeah same, I had to defeat this guy who owed Duke coz he blew his money on Blackjack
I could not get it to work so I followed Cletor's advice and copied the missions bottom two paragraphs and put the word as the message subject and it worked finally. Could be there is a word count requirement since it says to make the message realistic in case the cops are reading.
If you just do what he asks (send a message to the person including the word), it'll work fine. It's only doesn't work when people try to unnecessarily 'beat the system' by sending a single word or a message that makes no sense.
Just had this mission. Found it interesting that my message didn't show up in my outbox afterwards. [:hushed:]
yeah i realised that straight after and it worked! Thanks ched and nice system you got in place there
put the word that Duke mentioned in the subject and copy the entire mission into message body and it worked for me.
my word is reprobate. Sent 3 msgs and still not working. This is a very odd mission.
send a few sentances, then it should work
It appears likely that the courts will be given an attenuated role in the enforcement of these decisions
Kookaburra did you ever figure this out? I have sent several messages and it still isn't working.