Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beards [Beard care]

Started by Lasky [1718783] on in General Non-related.

59 replies · 411 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Gelosea [34]

I'm a girl! But my ex was all beardy and I used to force him to condition it with my girly crap because of the pain. Hair is hair at the end of the day.
Plum_Loco [1326099]

Beard care is simple. I bought beard oil and beard comb from beard baron. Easy to google and find him. Also has youtube videos for helpful info on beard care and issues you may have.

A friend uses coconut oil on beard. After a shower while beard still wet use fingers to rub into beard and skin. Afterwards use beard comb or beard brush depending on length of beard. And only brush/comb once a day.

Don't play with your beard. Some get into a bad habit of twirling a certain section of beard. Can cause you to lose the facial hair in that spot.

I wash beard with soap once a week.

Friend turned me on to Incredibeard on facebook. Some good products like Beard Baron, but has really funny videos and photos. Well worth a look.

Hope this was helpful. Beard!
Plum_Loco [1326099]

Welcome Lasky. Oh that beard oil looks good. 1 thing I like from Beard Baron is beard oil doesn't spill out. Special top so that doesn't happen. 1 drop at a time. Beard!
Plum_Loco [1326099]

Yes really. Even had a mix up with something I bought from his site and he personally emailed me after I emailed the company. Got great customer service. Nice guy.
Lasky [1718783]

And beards like you Rosie! :P Nothing beats a good old barf? (Think that's how you spell it?). My Welsh has gone terrible since leaving school, can't spell fo sheet.

@Plum, I'm going to Cali on holiday for a month in feb, so might as well wait unfil then. Cheaper post and it can take up to a month for items to get delivered to the UK, from the US.

I'm going to order quite a few things from US online retailers when I'm there, might as well make the most of it!

Saw some amazing beanies on instagram, but they were charging like $40 postage to the UK. Almost cried.