Beards [Beard care]
Started by Lasky [1718783] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
His beard is black & bushy with a hint of grey [:tongue:]
The Beards! Great band. Every song about beards
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
I'm a girl! But my ex was all beardy and I used to force him to condition it with my girly crap because of the pain. Hair is hair at the end of the day.
Clearly you've never Googled "bearded lady" before.
Beard care is simple. I bought beard oil and beard comb from beard baron. Easy to google and find him. Also has youtube videos for helpful info on beard care and issues you may have.
A friend uses coconut oil on beard. After a shower while beard still wet use fingers to rub into beard and skin. Afterwards use beard comb or beard brush depending on length of beard. And only brush/comb once a day.
Don't play with your beard. Some get into a bad habit of twirling a certain section of beard. Can cause you to lose the facial hair in that spot.
I wash beard with soap once a week.
Friend turned me on to Incredibeard on facebook. Some good products like Beard Baron, but has really funny videos and photos. Well worth a look.
Hope this was helpful. Beard!
Thanks plum!
Iv'e got a new product in my sights..
http://store.dftba.com/products/rhetts-beard-oil
[image: cdn.shopify.com]
Welcome Lasky. Oh that beard oil looks good. 1 thing I like from Beard Baron is beard oil doesn't spill out. Special top so that doesn't happen. 1 drop at a time. Beard!
Really? That's awesome! I was using argan oil the other day and it went absolutely everywhere! xD
Yes really. Even had a mix up with something I bought from his site and he personally emailed me after I emailed the company. Got great customer service. Nice guy.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Holidays! Beard!
Haha xD You too!
I'll place an order when I'm in California next Feb! =D
Thanks :-)
Cali!
He ships all over the world
...Mmmm I likey beards.... ;)
And beards like you Rosie! :P Nothing beats a good old barf? (Think that's how you spell it?). My Welsh has gone terrible since leaving school, can't spell fo sheet.
@Plum, I'm going to Cali on holiday for a month in feb, so might as well wait unfil then. Cheaper post and it can take up to a month for items to get delivered to the UK, from the US.
I'm going to order quite a few things from US online retailers when I'm there, might as well make the most of it!
Saw some amazing beanies on instagram, but they were charging like $40 postage to the UK. Almost cried.
I've had a beard for about 10 years... Never do anything to it but shampoo... I didn't even know these things existed :o
My husband has a beard and all he does is shampoo it and when he goes to the barber he gets a trim...
Does it not get all wiry (Cats&Jim)?
Beard oil makes beard soft, shiny, smell good and healthy for beard and skin.
qmud