Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas town

Started by Ted2 [1943906] on in Graveyard.

91 replies · 3.84k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tibbles [1966853]

Should I start moaning about the random hospitalizations? Or should i be more worried about how one snowball took me out and that I was sent to the hospital because of reindeer droppings?
1035358 [1035358]

Personally I think it's shit that there is no new content this year, one of the few things I loved about Torn was the holiday events and trying to get it all completed in a few days and now Christmas town is open but means nothing to anyone who completed it for the last 4 years or is over 100 days old, what's the point Ched? since by doing that you are actually penalizing people who have been on here for 4 or more years.

See the holiday events were always a good thing because it was the few times every year that people stopped fighting and actually worked together and you pretty much pissed on that with your Respo crap. I've been away 10 months and can tell you it's not improving, if anything it is getting shittier on here. See your problem is that you seem to forget that this is a text based dinosaur and all the crap you are doing to try drag in more members is like Street Fighter 1 pretending it is Grand theft auto 5
Althea [1886602]

Waited for a new Duke mission and 250 new moves in Xmas town.

Xmas town didn't reset for me either at the new day. Was looking forward to more trips to the hospital!!

Hopped a flight, so hoping its reset when I return.
MrClandestine [420229]

Xmas town is awesome, even for all of us who have completed all objectives it's still something different to do.

Random hospitalisations = more meds used - no problem there.

New Chests added (Have found two just walking along the path) = free stuff - no problem there

It is a slight shame there are no new tasks added, but hey it gives the devs time to work on other features for people to complain about so I'm happy.

Also it's better then the previous year when there was no xmas town.

Edit to add; pretty sure previously steps reset at 4am (not sure if that was torn time or GMT, but I think torn time).
Tibbles [1966853]

@MarlonBrando Probably naughty with all the crimes everyone does....

Everyone watch those can prices drop from everyone trying to sell them and become a baron.
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

I had completed everything in the past, but I have found new chests for 2015 at:

17, 20
19, 10
9, 14
28, 34
14, 37
3, 32