Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oops, pressed thumbs down **implemented!**

Started by Ruby [1260826] on in Suggestions.

132 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
133
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
54 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ruby [1260826]

Oops, pressed thumbs down while scrolling!

Allow us to change our rating on a thread. Click once to select thumbs up or down, click the other thumb if you changed your mind, click the highlighted thumb again to remove selection completely.

The reason: Lots of accidental thumbs being thrown around while scrolling down on phones. Also, people misclick sometimes too...

*Responded by Ched on page 4*
AshleyT [1432316]

Yeah these things get so many people on here because of whine stories. Hope this one does better R+ I imagine the problem is even worse on mobile.
Pinkie [1886343]

I think I've seen a thread like this before, But i think that thread may have just been complaining about bounties and this one doesn't seem to be. So R+
Maybe change it so that for a certain period of time a person can change their thumbs, But after that period of time it locks and the notification comes up on the person thread.
Glimph [1950707]

I've never had this problem before but often scroll with my phone and often hit the thumbs down (but because I move my finger to scroll it doesn't press, thank god!)
R+ for not whining.
The_Baron [1467784]

When this happens I Always try to make up for it and thumbs up there other posts so that in their feed they can see I put effort to compensate and even give them an extra thumbs up for any inconveniences.

R+