Oops, pressed thumbs down while scrolling!
Allow us to change our rating on a thread. Click once to select thumbs up or down, click the other thumb if you changed your mind, click the highlighted thumb again to remove selection completely.
The reason: Lots of accidental thumbs being thrown around while scrolling down on phones. Also, people misclick sometimes too...
*Responded by Ched on page 4*
Yeah these things get so many people on here because of whine stories. Hope this one does better R+ I imagine the problem is even worse on mobile.
I think I've seen a thread like this before, But i think that thread may have just been complaining about bounties and this one doesn't seem to be. So R+
Maybe change it so that for a certain period of time a person can change their thumbs, But after that period of time it locks and the notification comes up on the person thread.
Oh i hope i rated this thread, or did my thumb slip xD
If you scroll slipped, I forgive you xD
I've done it loads of times on my phone. Thumbs up from ne.
this is needed
I meant to rate this down, but can't change it...
I've given thumbs down before on accident, and I felt like such an a*****e. +1 for suggestion Ruby!
So essentially and upvote/downvote system similar to Reddit?
R+
So you want to be able to like/unlike something like on Facebook? You got my thumbnail up. ;)
Oops, bump!
Oops :o
I've never had this problem before but often scroll with my phone and often hit the thumbs down (but because I move my finger to scroll it doesn't press, thank god!)
R+ for not whining.
Bump as I've had this happen to my faction thread a few times and it's annoying.
Oops!
Thumbs, thumbs everywhere :o
Bump
When this happens I Always try to make up for it and thumbs up there other posts so that in their feed they can see I put effort to compensate and even give them an extra thumbs up for any inconveniences.
R+
Bump