48 replies · 543 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
In RL and in TC, I want to socialize more/better. I'm always telling my son how important it is to have good friends. Maybe I should take my own advice.
There's a great webaite you can use for getting social offline, meetup.com. I used it when I moved to this remote city and met lots of great people and some sure to be life long friends.
In torn, i want to upgrade my faction ()chainers welcome to join). IRL, I want to let go off some people who are draining my energy and connect to new friends with whom I can actually get energy again.
2015 was the year with th goal of Seeker; 250 awards, and to unlock George's. I have reached those.
This year, the goal is 1b total fully balanced and hopefully to reach 25b networth. The former will surely be reached... The second requires some luck.