Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2016 Aspirations

Started by Accurate [1758158] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 543 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Bravor [1558721] ×1

Accurate [1758158]

What do you hope to achieve in 2016, both in Torn and in real life?

For Torn my biggest goals this year are to rebuild game financials, do massive training instead of massive warring, and to leap past 250 awards.

In real life I *hope* to fix my diet so 2016 isn't my last year. Sorry Poutine. :*(
Mo-Sigma [1675373]

My RL goal is to pay down debt and save up money for a cruise in 2017.

In game, I want to train like a beast in SSL while remaining "drug-free", get more education courses under my belt, and make my faction proud of me.
CheeseLo [1965053]

my real life is to not go to jail and not get killed working in these street.

My torncity is reach level 35 and 10mill battle stats.
1945959 [1945959]

In RL and in TC, I want to socialize more/better. I'm always telling my son how important it is to have good friends. Maybe I should take my own advice.
Accurate [1758158]

There's a great webaite you can use for getting social offline, meetup.com. I used it when I moved to this remote city and met lots of great people and some sure to be life long friends.
Wulfric [1767972]

TC target is to break into the top 1500 in the stats HOF.

RL target is to get fit enough to play a decent game of badminton again.
Wollongong [12833]

In torn, i want to upgrade my faction ()chainers welcome to join). IRL, I want to let go off some people who are draining my energy and connect to new friends with whom I can actually get energy again.
Swatsicle [1593313]

2015 was the year with th goal of Seeker; 250 awards, and to unlock George's. I have reached those.

This year, the goal is 1b total fully balanced and hopefully to reach 25b networth. The former will surely be reached... The second requires some luck.
Wollongong [12833]

Ps don't hope to change your diet, as this puts the responsibility at least partially with external factors.

Just make the change.
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]

real life
eat less
drink less
be less of a c**t to ppl

torn
2bil stats
try not to be chatbanned for a while
bounty more
be less of a c**t to ppl

48 hrs into the new year and i have failed at the bottom 2 already >.<
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

In Torn: have steady satisfying income from bank and stocks and get all the city job perks

In real life: cycling to istanbul and travel to south east asia for prolonged time and surf in indonesia