Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Keep or Rent?

Started by TheMockingbird [1950529] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
TheMockingbird [1950529]

I currently have a PI which I own with all upgrade expect the yacht, I was wondering would it be better to sell and rent a PI or to just continue to own it?

Any suggestions and justifications welcome.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

If you havent capped your bank and freed up a reasonable amount of money I'd say rent, because now it inhibits the use of money that you could potentially be using to make more money, unless ofcourse you're capable of making billions without the funds stuck in your pi..
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

I would say it depends on if you need the vault to make more money or not. If you don't use the vault much you're probably better off renting a PI. Provided the profit you make from the money you invest covers the rent by a good margin.
KangEr [1650173]

Why not have both. Stay in the pi and offer the slot for a spouse who will pay for the full upkeep of staff and.
Philistine [475622]

Have you gotten your networth merits yet? If not, it is an easy way to hold onto a few billion with no real downside, especially if you aren't living there to incur any rent fee.