Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hank's Power Leveling Guide to Level 75

Started by Hank [1732212] on in Graveyard.

68 replies · 15.2k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

LimitBreakr [1563326]

Came here to say this. Level of target makes more of a difference than time for busting people. With 10* law firm I can see chance of success on busts.

These are ballpark numbers, but the last time I made a comparison for Suspicious behavior, I had an 80% chance of busting someone who was 20 levels below me in for 8 hours, and lime a 40% chance for someone in for 5 hours but only 5-10 levels below me. These are NOT hard numbers.


Also came here to ask about level exp. Do you gain more if you hold level?
By this I mean. Lets say my true level is 70, but im at 50. Does attacking somone level 70 give me more exp hding at 50 than if I leveled to 70 and beat that same person??
Edit: any more people want to confirm that exp is based on targets level and not users level?

Also, Ive messaged a few high levels but never took any stats analysis, but anyone have ballparks for how many times to attack and leave people for levels? I dont want to test myself because im holding both my level and on to the idea that keeping my level lower gives more exp.
DaveO [887166]

To note. You cant report someone for bypassing an ignore when you have included them in your post. It works both ways.
dunmugmeh [538353]

There are 2 level 100s who i can easily beat and i havent really looked and i 'only' have 2.5 billion stats so their stats must be well under 1 billion or badly whored.
Catti-brie [1945243]

Hi, I look for the guide that helps gain lvl 15 but I cannot find it. Please anybody send me link.
I look for persons who got higher level than I, but in this guide they are too strong for me.

Thanks
0day [1993635]

I think it was locked upon request (and possibly graved since I cannot find it). If you hit your mission targets, rowdy, locked and carrot you'll be fine.

I don't know them all from the top of my mind, but qertypoo and nuryn were targets too. You might want to double check their IDs.