Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Came here to say this. Level of target makes more of a difference than time for busting people. With 10* law firm I can see chance of success on busts.
These are ballpark numbers, but the last time I made a comparison for Suspicious behavior, I had an 80% chance of busting someone who was 20 levels below me in for 8 hours, and lime a 40% chance for someone in for 5 hours but only 5-10 levels below me. These are NOT hard numbers.
Also came here to ask about level exp. Do you gain more if you hold level?
By this I mean. Lets say my true level is 70, but im at 50. Does attacking somone level 70 give me more exp hding at 50 than if I leveled to 70 and beat that same person??
Edit: any more people want to confirm that exp is based on targets level and not users level?
Also, Ive messaged a few high levels but never took any stats analysis, but anyone have ballparks for how many times to attack and leave people for levels? I dont want to test myself because im holding both my level and on to the idea that keeping my level lower gives more exp.
The experience gained from leaving the target is the same, no matter what your level is.
Hank
.....ty......
It's a bit shitty adding active players to the list don't you think?
To note. You cant report someone for bypassing an ignore when you have included them in your post. It works both ways.
Awesome Power Leveling guide, Congratulations Hank
R+ thx for the list :)
Really nice going on the guide hank, rated +
Wait, can I attack myself?
Since you're 2 levels higher than yourself, I'd bet you could!
seghy 1165562 lvl 70 weak
Tried him and yup pretty weak and inactive
bump
this is a good guide got a few good targets =] but would need to be updated alittle =]
no, common sense.
There are 2 level 100s who i can easily beat and i havent really looked and i 'only' have 2.5 billion stats so their stats must be well under 1 billion or badly whored.
Hi, I look for the guide that helps gain lvl 15 but I cannot find it. Please anybody send me link.
I look for persons who got higher level than I, but in this guide they are too strong for me.
Thanks
I think it was locked upon request (and possibly graved since I cannot find it). If you hit your mission targets, rowdy, locked and carrot you'll be fine.
I don't know them all from the top of my mind, but qertypoo and nuryn were targets too. You might want to double check their IDs.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15927057&b=0&a=0