Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA ...... Sneak attack 1 .... 2 .... 3

Started by Mcdooglebrown [1708715] on in Faction Discussion.

266 replies · 6.45k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 267 / 267 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RonBurgundy [71545]

We wanted guests for several reasons in this scenario. The main factor being that we wanted a bigger bonus and to ensure swift victory. Simple as that.

Apart from the bonus, no one likes spending war chest funds on defence unless they're at #1, which we aren't, and we didn't want a war of attrition.

DA are a greatly competitive faction and I agree that if we can take anything out of this two-month fiasco it's that it's made for excellent television.

I'm looking forward to JFA and DA setting up a termed, guest-free war sometime in the near future - regardless of the winner...

/banter ... which will be JFA! I'm sorry, I can't help myself :p
Robb-Stark [1075937]

Ali and her Borthers ands sisters at JFA are the only clowns who down rate me everyone else likes what im saying truth hurts ALI stay in JFA

and stats wise JFA do suck dog balls when them JFK old timers finally die you will have no one to protect you :)



Ali [1445620]

He tried to get nudes and I refused so now he stalks me in the forums and trash talks me, kinda sweet in a weird and creepy way xD