DA ...... Sneak attack 1 .... 2 .... 3
Started by Mcdooglebrown [1708715] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 267 / 267 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We wanted guests for several reasons in this scenario. The main factor being that we wanted a bigger bonus and to ensure swift victory. Simple as that.
Apart from the bonus, no one likes spending war chest funds on defence unless they're at #1, which we aren't, and we didn't want a war of attrition.
DA are a greatly competitive faction and I agree that if we can take anything out of this two-month fiasco it's that it's made for excellent television.
I'm looking forward to JFA and DA setting up a termed, guest-free war sometime in the near future - regardless of the winner...
/banter ... which will be JFA! I'm sorry, I can't help myself :p
~Locked
fap fap fap
I pulled a Doogle and went to the rippers on a Tuesday
don't you mean strippers?
Your a ripper striper?
dahell does that even mean mime?
Mime wtf are you huffing??
four chaterbate soon? We need to police the ghetto bitches :)
dont get AIDS lol
JFA members would go to chaturbate. everyone knows MFC is better, especially if you are looking for fat chicks <3
MFC doesn't have males and trannys, which are mine and Doogs favourite
I've got more food stamps to hand out
Ali and her Borthers ands sisters at JFA are the only clowns who down rate me everyone else likes what im saying truth hurts ALI stay in JFA
and stats wise JFA do suck dog balls when them JFK old timers finally die you will have no one to protect you :)
For when you're feeling "heteroflexible"?
I get it...
BTW didn't mean to down rate Mr. Mcdoogle earlier
oh no
Ysobitter?
He tried to get nudes and I refused so now he stalks me in the forums and trash talks me, kinda sweet in a weird and creepy way xD
HAHAHAHAHA... Tried to get nudes... From you??? Somehow i don't believe he would do that, or anyone for that matter.