I recently re-watched Pulp Fiction and decided to purchase a gimp suit. My gf isn't really into Role Play, but was wondering how I could get her interested? I've worn it a couple of times to the supermarket, but it just doesn't seem to do it for her
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Jobby [1640111] ×2
I recently re-watched Pulp Fiction and decided to purchase a gimp suit. My gf isn't really into Role Play, but was wondering how I could get her interested? I've worn it a couple of times to the supermarket, but it just doesn't seem to do it for her
That's not the sort of RP we do here. But, since you seem to be lonely, I'll play with you...
Jobby [1640111]
Level: 50
You managed to get the following results:
- Strength: 101,023,157
- Speed: 102,356,169
- Dexterity: 55,548,016
- Defense: 50,348,509
Mentions: Jobby [1640111]
I think you meant cosplay, not roleplay?
Oh that ol Internet trolling, when will you stop surprising us...
Zeds dead baby!
HAMBURGERS!!!
So I guess we need to add Pliers and a Blowtorch to the list of weapons avail so we can all get medieval on they ass.
All we need is some pipe-hittin' *****'s
[:dizzy:]
A quarter royal? That's some fancy shit! But why are there so many godamn snakes on this motherf**king plain?