Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pulp Fiction

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Roleplay.

8 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jobby [1640111] ×2

Jobby [1640111]

I recently re-watched Pulp Fiction and decided to purchase a gimp suit. My gf isn't really into Role Play, but was wondering how I could get her interested? I've worn it a couple of times to the supermarket, but it just doesn't seem to do it for her
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

So I guess we need to add Pliers and a Blowtorch to the list of weapons avail so we can all get medieval on they ass.