Everytime you're bored, add 1 to the counter!
You can also give a reason why if you want!
Bored Counter
Started by Toxic_Touch [1949481] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 370 / 370 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 370
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 72 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- flawmore [1174534]
· 4 likes ·
9 My dad is talking - Plebasaurus [1967175]
· 4 likes ·
6 Looking at the TV Remembering all the good times I had when it actually worked This happened months ago and I'm still morning the death of my TV Now all that's left is a blank screen staring at my … - Gorgonzola [1300528]
· 3 likes ·
16 You need to put it behind you.
Mentioned in this thread
flawmore [1174534] ×1 Indeedable [1618925] ×1 Toxic_Touch [1949481] ×1
let's start at 1.
Because my computer is lagging.
2
Because my dog woke me up and I can;t go back to sleep
3.
Because I'm hungry, but my dad hogz the kitchen till he goes to work at 12:30pm
4
flying to SA :/
5
6
Looking at the TV
Remembering all the good times I had when it actually worked
This happened months ago and I'm still morning the death of my TV
Now all that's left is a blank screen staring at my face
Peace
7
Flying to Argentina
WHy must you take so long??
8
Bored - greedy me - "begging" efforts have gone in vain - didn`t get a PI from any filthy rich person.Even cudnt get 1M TCP stock.*sigh*.
Flying now to add to my peanuts which one day in the next century will let me buy those stuff[:tired:]
9
My dad is talking
Best one
10
I am in the hospital AGAIN
11
I'm studying history..
You were sent the item Vicodin from Gary_King with the message: Thanks for posting in the Bored Counter!
Thank you.
12
Bored - it`s a weekday(lots of work to do but not doing any - just looking busy [:tongue:] ) and I hate any day other than saturdays and sundays.
Mentions: Toxic_Touch [1949481]
13
playing Dungeon Keeper (ios version) now everything takes days to complete mundane tasks :/
14
Learning lines for "The Tempest. "
15
Just received my nunchaku in the face
16 You need to put it behind you.
17..... Tired and board!
You were sent the item Vicodin from Gary_King with the message: Bored Counter Gift!
thanks for the gift!
18..........traveling and have nothing to do...........
19