Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

inactive refills?

Started by SAWFT [1673189] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 757 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

SAWFT [1673189]

since when do you get refills for being inactive and how inactive do you have to be to get them? slightly interested as I had a friend who came back with 50ish refills
Philistine [475622]

It seems a fairly new feature, I've seen a few people who were gone for at least a few years comment that they did not get any free refills.



Dumbass3 [872958]

I was away for a few years and came back to a few hundred refills, I just assumed it was something everyone got weekly or something.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

ish, at least initially... that's the figure Ched stated, but it would appear to increase the amount of refills each week for higher amounts of inactivity.