since when do you get refills for being inactive and how inactive do you have to be to get them? slightly interested as I had a friend who came back with 50ish refills
inactive refills?
Started by SAWFT [1673189] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
ish, at least initially... that's the figure Ched stated, but it would appear to increase the amount of refills each week for higher amounts of inactivity.
since when do you get refills for being inactive and how inactive do you have to be to get them? slightly interested as I had a friend who came back with 50ish refills
It would take about a couple of weeks. mostly months to get inactivity refills
It seems a fairly new feature, I've seen a few people who were gone for at least a few years comment that they did not get any free refills.
I was under the presumption that it was 1 refill per 7 days inactivity.
I was away for a few years and came back to a few hundred refills, I just assumed it was something everyone got weekly or something.
I'm in the same situation, came back to 155 refills
ish, at least initially... that's the figure Ched stated, but it would appear to increase the amount of refills each week for higher amounts of inactivity.
Came back after almost four years to 300
Yeah i got 300, I havent played in about 2000 days :/
oosh