Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reset: Code Breaker

Started by Aratare [1921519] on in Fun & Games.

166 replies · 538 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 167 / 167 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Aratare [1921519]

Ok jeezus apparently this is too difficult. Or no one read the rest of how this game works. So just this One time I will give a clue for free.

This code is so easy, apparently it's difficult.


Also, each person may guess Twice now, but the 2nd Guess is only allowed after 2 or more different players have guessed.
Aratare [1921519]

Congrats! Kief won this code. Took longer than I expected. o.O

This round was mainly to make sure people got the gist of it but ALSO that they read all the conditions entirely the way through. As at the bottom I stated any digit may be repeated any number of times.