Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Price check

Started by CuddleBear [1861836] on in Company Discussion.

7 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
CuddleBear [1861836]

Hey guys can someone help me out im looking to get a game shop at 10 star can I have a price check please thanks in advance
CuddleBear [1861836]

Um why would I ask if I didn't wanna know .
Anyway this guy is asking 600k just seeking a second opinion before I make a deal I will regret
Tarelli [1060371]

600k buy it now. If not then trudge through the company buying and selling thread and see for yourself what they are selling for. There is no set price it's what you think it is worth that matters.