Hey guys can someone help me out im looking to get a game shop at 10 star can I have a price check please thanks in advance
Price check
Started by CuddleBear [1861836] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Hey guys can someone help me out im looking to get a game shop at 10 star can I have a price check please thanks in advance
Why thank us when we are about to say things you dont want to hear...
What would you say is a sensible amount?
Um why would I ask if I didn't wanna know .
Anyway this guy is asking 600k just seeking a second opinion before I make a deal I will regret
600k for a 10 star? Take it. Unless you mean 600mil?
The startup cost of a game shop is 1.25mil
You do notice that 600K is insanely low right? Are you sure it's not a scam?
Aww Idk much about torn get but its preddy obvious he made a mistake ain't nobody gonna selling a 10* company for 600k
600k buy it now. If not then trudge through the company buying and selling thread and see for yourself what they are selling for. There is no set price it's what you think it is worth that matters.
Agreed with the above. Buy it at 600,000!