Hey! if anyone wants to play compedetive in cs go, i'm looking for players. i'm GN 2 atm. My steam is Derpston_Heavy .
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Hey! if anyone wants to play compedetive in cs go, i'm looking for players. i'm GN 2 atm. My steam is Derpston_Heavy .
My smurf is called Tyrone. Lem but not sure if I can't play with you. If you have another account I wouldn't mind boosting you.
i play . my steam account is jpnandi1000 . But iam not so active thesedays becuz iam playing torn
I'm GN3, message me if you want my steam i play most days so pretty active :)
Im mg, ly all
I don't think saying you're gold nova really makes you very popular to play with among most counterstrikeplayers <.>
just an opinion though, as I'm also very shit at the game and I mostly never bother to play properly I sadly am also a low rank...
anyway, if you want my steam, i'll give it to ya if you message me ^^
LEG
suck me off peasants!
I use the same name in Steam (Robozookie) I'm pretty active in CS GO too! I'm MG Elite. Hope we can play sometimes.
MG1 here, they recently adjusted the ranks and I went from MGE to GN4 :(
derank omgggggg
I blame ukranians :(
make smurfbeer imo
tooo poor ;_;
You have much cases / itams....sell you must
CYKA!!
davai davai
CHEEKI BREEKI
Rash B
Fack ur muther
Was a LE before the rank system change now im a noob MG2
Rank isnt important to me though,still love the game!
my current skins that im happy about:
crimson web ft flip knife
hyper beast awp
misty ak
M4 dragon king
gg.