Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CS GO Comp!

Started by NeXo [1863564] on in Gaming.

19 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
NeXo [1863564]

Hey! if anyone wants to play compedetive in cs go, i'm looking for players. i'm GN 2 atm. My steam is Derpston_Heavy .
Nuclear [827175]

My smurf is called Tyrone. Lem but not sure if I can't play with you. If you have another account I wouldn't mind boosting you.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I don't think saying you're gold nova really makes you very popular to play with among most counterstrikeplayers <.>
just an opinion though, as I'm also very shit at the game and I mostly never bother to play properly I sadly am also a low rank...

anyway, if you want my steam, i'll give it to ya if you message me ^^
Stylin [1474127]

Was a LE before the rank system change now im a noob MG2

Rank isnt important to me though,still love the game!

my current skins that im happy about:
crimson web ft flip knife
hyper beast awp
misty ak
M4 dragon king

gg.