Hello all I am doing a mission and have attacked the two of the three people I'm suppose to and the mission isn't completing and I only have one day left to do it . Please help me
Mission
Started by TmacX [1102729] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Glimph [1950707]
· 2 likes ·
Don't you need to mug them? Is that what you did? edit: oops, a bit late.. That'll teach me to open several tabs at a time and not update the page before posting.. - aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You need to press "mug" button when fight is finished, not "leave" - it's different things.
Hello all I am doing a mission and have attacked the two of the three people I'm suppose to and the mission isn't completing and I only have one day left to do it . Please help me
if you have attacked two of the three... maybe u need to attack the third aswell?
The mission is with Duke- No Man is an Island attack two of the three people mojojojo, kurez, chici .............I had completed the mission actually have attacked all three just to make sure I did every thing I could. It still isn't giving me the complete on the mission or the things your suppose to get when completed.
Please read the task carefully - it says "Mug at least two...", and you left them on the street.
Don't you need to mug them? Is that what you did?
edit: oops, a bit late.. That'll teach me to open several tabs at a time and not update the page before posting..
I DID DO EXACTLY LIKE IT SAID MUG TWO LEAVE THEM ON THE STREET AND ACTUALLY TO MAKE SURE I DID IT ALL I EVEN MUGGED THE THIRD ONE AND LEFT THEM ON THE STREET. STILL IS NOT WORKING AND NOW I ONLY HAVE 12 HRS TO COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!!!
You need to press "mug" button when fight is finished, not "leave" - it's different things.
Thanks so much I will give it a try!
Glad to see your CAPS LOCK key is fixed. Success all round.