Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by TmacX [1102729] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

TmacX [1102729]

Hello all I am doing a mission and have attacked the two of the three people I'm suppose to and the mission isn't completing and I only have one day left to do it . Please help me
TmacX [1102729]

The mission is with Duke- No Man is an Island attack two of the three people mojojojo, kurez, chici .............I had completed the mission actually have attacked all three just to make sure I did every thing I could. It still isn't giving me the complete on the mission or the things your suppose to get when completed.
Glimph [1950707]

Don't you need to mug them? Is that what you did?

edit: oops, a bit late.. That'll teach me to open several tabs at a time and not update the page before posting..
TmacX [1102729]

I DID DO EXACTLY LIKE IT SAID MUG TWO LEAVE THEM ON THE STREET AND ACTUALLY TO MAKE SURE I DID IT ALL I EVEN MUGGED THE THIRD ONE AND LEFT THEM ON THE STREET. STILL IS NOT WORKING AND NOW I ONLY HAVE 12 HRS TO COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!!!