Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock BB

Started by Santa07 [1943260] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Santa07 [1943260]

I haven't received any reward for my stock BB for a month now. Is this normal?

I'm holding the SYM BB, and it's still in my perks. Is it just going through a quiet phase but it should kick back up soon?
NikolaTesla [1631174]

The cash ones seem to be the worst, I have had a Grain BB for 90 days and not had a penny. I have read it neeeds to perfor well before money is received.

I just know that when it arrives it will be peanuts too. I want to sell the BB but want to receive at least on hand-out before I do.
Butters [34298]

You've read wrong - dividends (and benefits in general) are completely and utterly random and aren't based on stock "performance" at all. And yes you'll be lucky to get 5 mil out of a dividend when one does come.

Given that dividends are set to be sent on average 4 times a year (remember this is over time and across all benefit block holders, not a personal average), you basically have a 1-in-15,120 chance of receiving a dividend each hour.

Prettty good odds eyy...
PsycWard [1579270]

I don't think I've ever gone a month with SYM but I did have a month dry spell with TCHS recently. Sometimes the random part is great sometimes it sucks but it balances out, for the most part.


Edit: I thought it was 2 months but I checked and it was only a month with TCHS.