I haven't received any reward for my stock BB for a month now. Is this normal?
I'm holding the SYM BB, and it's still in my perks. Is it just going through a quiet phase but it should kick back up soon?
can happen, and other times you might get 3 in one week...its random but on average once a week
Moved... [:sick:]
I got one a few days back. One 1-2 weeks before. Only two I've gotten in about 3 months, though
The cash ones seem to be the worst, I have had a Grain BB for 90 days and not had a penny. I have read it neeeds to perfor well before money is received.
I just know that when it arrives it will be peanuts too. I want to sell the BB but want to receive at least on hand-out before I do.
You've read wrong - dividends (and benefits in general) are completely and utterly random and aren't based on stock "performance" at all. And yes you'll be lucky to get 5 mil out of a dividend when one does come.
Given that dividends are set to be sent on average 4 times a year (remember this is over time and across all benefit block holders, not a personal average), you basically have a 1-in-15,120 chance of receiving a dividend each hour.
Prettty good odds eyy...
I don't think I've ever gone a month with SYM but I did have a month dry spell with TCHS recently. Sometimes the random part is great sometimes it sucks but it balances out, for the most part.
Edit: I thought it was 2 months but I checked and it was only a month with TCHS.
Finally got one, yay!
I havn't had a payout from sym in awhile, fhg just paid out again today tho. Stock benefits are completely random.