Is there a nerve cap? like the 1000E cap for energy.
Nerve cap?
Started by mutley [588278] Moderator on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
There is no hard coded cap, just one as a result of 16 bit integer ranges... Max nerve as a result is 32,767 - mutley [588278] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
I was just wondering because of my company special. I get 10 nerve per day. If I saved them up for a very long time, trading them all in at once would probably be a bad idea. Hence my question
Is there a nerve cap? like the 1000E cap for energy.
There is no hard coded cap, just one as a result of 16 bit integer ranges... Max nerve as a result is 32,767
I wonder if anyone has ever tried 'stacking' their nerve, and why!
With the new happy cap is it possible that's changed at all?
I mean, I'd volunteer and check but with using 4 nerve drinks all day every day it'd take almost a whole year and cost several billion to reach that...
I was just wondering because of my company special. I get 10 nerve per day. If I saved them up for a very long time, trading them all in at once would probably be a bad idea. Hence my question
whilst it would take 4x as long, just doing it with tequila, freshly imported, would be a fraction of the cost... but anyone willing to try and stack that much is just wasting natural E