Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve cap?

Started by mutley [588278] Moderator on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 253 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

There is no hard coded cap, just one as a result of 16 bit integer ranges... Max nerve as a result is 32,767
Scootaloo [1590427]

With the new happy cap is it possible that's changed at all?

I mean, I'd volunteer and check but with using 4 nerve drinks all day every day it'd take almost a whole year and cost several billion to reach that...
mutley [588278] Moderator Official

I was just wondering because of my company special. I get 10 nerve per day. If I saved them up for a very long time, trading them all in at once would probably be a bad idea. Hence my question
Cursed [1901987]

whilst it would take 4x as long, just doing it with tequila, freshly imported, would be a fraction of the cost... but anyone willing to try and stack that much is just wasting natural E