14 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 2 likes · Unhelpful as ever... Its approximately 1 per week of inactivity according to Ched, but goes up for longer times it appears...
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 1 likes · I admit, it is a shame that they didn't drop everything they are doing to help a dedicated player like yourself. I am glad you will be playing something else, because it doesn't look like you really played Torn at …
Its really that hard to find a secretary willing to help me reset my account. I've asked multiple people for help and no one responds. The ONLY response i did get back was, Sorry but I cant right now.
Make another account tell staff you have two accounts = instant account ban/reset
just joking don't make two accounts. I'm sure if you waited a staff member with the right access would of been able to help. The staff here are extremely busy you just have to have patience
I admit, it is a shame that they didn't drop everything they are doing to help a dedicated player like yourself. I am glad you will be playing something else, because it doesn't look like you really played Torn at all. Go throw your temper tantrums someplace else.
You would probably find this account has more benefits to it than restarting... Given the fact that you never played the amount of refills you would have built up from inactivity would be of greater benefit than any smaller amount of perks you'd get as a new starter.
What´s the matter? Too much of a coward to try and face the challenge of this game? You´re only a level 2 so you can easily steer your current account in the right direction.
What´s the matter? Too much of a coward to try and face the challenge of this game? You´re only a level 2 so you can easily steer your current account in the right direction.