Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5025 Private Island

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Questions & Answers.

31 replies · 532 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

HandsomePants [1897243]

Not wrong. The Extra Large Vault does give +125 Happy over a PI with no vault. But you're also right that it gives +25 more Happy than a PI with a Large Vault.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I gather he did mean the newest version of the vault.
Which to add, allows you to store 1billion and allows access for you to toggle to allow your spouse to deposit and withdraw money from the same vault (as long as they are in the property with you).

I can't believe some people are just finding this out now?....
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

Buy a brand new PI from Estate Agent then try add an Extra Large Vault.. See how many happy it gives to that previously empty PI
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I don't need to do this. I know for a fact that it only gives 25 extra happy since I've done all the upgrades on my current private island.

Adam are you saying the maximum happy for a Private Island is 5125?
proof please
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

The maximum Happy for a private island is 5025, which is exactly what he is saying, if you upgrade a Private island with no upgrades with an extra large vault you'll get 125 happiness, not 25.

What you are saying is upgrading your large vault to an extra large vault, which adds 25 happiness because your large vault already gave you 100 happiness.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

You need to add that the Extra Large Vault allows you turn on/off vault sharing in Private Islands.

Other than that, good edit sir!
Scootaloo [1590427]

But the Extra Large Vault doesn't do that, I'm certain. I've only got a large and can toggle it.

I'm positive it's just there for any vault size