Not wrong. The Extra Large Vault does give +125 Happy over a PI with no vault. But you're also right that it gives +25 more Happy than a PI with a Large Vault.
5025 Private Island
Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not wrong. The Extra Large Vault does give +125 Happy over a PI with no vault. But you're also right that it gives +25 more Happy than a PI with a Large Vault.
I gather he did mean the newest version of the vault.
Which to add, allows you to store 1billion and allows access for you to toggle to allow your spouse to deposit and withdraw money from the same vault (as long as they are in the property with you).
I can't believe some people are just finding this out now?....
Buy a brand new PI from Estate Agent then try add an Extra Large Vault.. See how many happy it gives to that previously empty PI
I don't need to do this. I know for a fact that it only gives 25 extra happy since I've done all the upgrades on my current private island.
Adam are you saying the maximum happy for a Private Island is 5125?
proof please
The maximum Happy for a private island is 5025, which is exactly what he is saying, if you upgrade a Private island with no upgrades with an extra large vault you'll get 125 happiness, not 25.
What you are saying is upgrading your large vault to an extra large vault, which adds 25 happiness because your large vault already gave you 100 happiness.
Sorry for the bump.
This page should now be fully up to date: http://www.torn.com/wiki/Properties
Didn't have time to do it earlier as I promised & if you find any mistakes please tell me in chat / mail.. [:tongue:]
You need to add that the Extra Large Vault allows you turn on/off vault sharing in Private Islands.
Other than that, good edit sir!
ah right, forgot about said function.. Thanks! [:tongue:]
thanks for your time :)
But the Extra Large Vault doesn't do that, I'm certain. I've only got a large and can toggle it.
I'm positive it's just there for any vault size
This is why it blows my mind that anyone is allowed to edit the wiki...
WRONG INFORMATION!
I guess that's why I'm the one editing it and not him.. ? xD