Might do them might not post below what you want, maybe with a stock/render
just starting again and need inspiration o do something different
pay what you think theyre worth
I paid you for a tag and never got it.
Shouldn't you have paid after receiving it? Unless you really found him/her trustworthy? Or maybe he/she forgot?
He asked for the money first. As a former tag maker it wasn't unusual to me. I messaged him several times after and never got it. I'm just putting this here to make other buyers aware.
Well that doesn't sound very good...eh sorry for your loss mate.
also tried to scam me out of a sig aswell
Cl3ric0l you've never liked me ð tell me what you want and I'll do it can't remember when this was but okay
lol id never even dealt with you till you tried to rip me off ....so yeah i never liked you from that point , but whose fault was that?
How did I rip you off (genuine question can't remember) I know I ripped a Sig tho
Give me my 25m back too.
I'll take your lack of response as a no.
i can also vouch for this person being a sig scammer as he got me
I don't even know half these ð
I bought out the tag in your forum signature for 25m and you asked for the cash first. You're a joke.
Not cool man :/
I'll refund all scammed tags for free.
I'm not very good but i'm learning, and it's free.. Who's been scammed by SKA- i'm happy to make whatever.
Any proof? I've just checked all my messages and events,
Anyone actually want one
NO
So why comment ?
you asked, he answered ......kinda guess thats gonna be the only answer you get now everyone knows what your like.
Yup... THE PERFECT DEFINITION OF SKA-
Ska- : The perfect ripper of torn.