Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Doing customs

Started by Ska- [1674759] on in Graphics.

31 replies · 358 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ska- [1674759]

Might do them might not post below what you want, maybe with a stock/render

just starting again and need inspiration o do something different

pay what you think theyre worth
SlyGuy [1238274]

He asked for the money first. As a former tag maker it wasn't unusual to me. I messaged him several times after and never got it. I'm just putting this here to make other buyers aware.
Ska- [1674759]

Cl3ric0l you've never liked me ð tell me what you want and I'll do it can't remember when this was but okay
cl3ric0l [569400]

lol id never even dealt with you till you tried to rip me off ....so yeah i never liked you from that point , but whose fault was that?
BAG [1985070]

Not cool man :/

I'll refund all scammed tags for free.

I'm not very good but i'm learning, and it's free.. Who's been scammed by SKA- i'm happy to make whatever.