The contest will start with the sentence: Im soo good that I (fill in the blank).The next person will rate your answer 1 to 10..and then write im sooo good that I (..)..whoever gets a ten as a rating the first time gets a little trinket. You can also individually send a trinket to that person if you like their answer. Ill start.. Im sooo good that I melt salt.
Good contest
Started by Petrichordame [1973227] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
The contest will start with the sentence: Im soo good that I (fill in the blank).The next person will rate your answer 1 to 10..and then write im sooo good that I (..)..whoever gets a ten as a rating the first time gets a little trinket. You can also individually send a trinket to that person if you like their answer. Ill start.. Im sooo good that I melt salt.
I'm so good that I'd proof read my post to include proper punctuation and include an apostrophe each time I typed "I'm"
Sorry, couldn't resist;-) Good game though
No problem.
.yeaa..im a newbie..with bad spelling i admit :p
Thanks..this post will probably be send to graveyard in a few hours..
Im sooo good that I used the proper beginning of this sentence as requested by the OP
5
I'm so good that I haven't killed anyone since Tuesday.
3
I'm so good that i always split someone's brain when i ask them question.
5
I'm so good having hot sex with a good beautiful loving wife.
1
I'm so good that I don't have to brag.
-1
I'm so good having that haven't kill that person above me, yet!
I'm so good having that haven't kill that person above me, yet!
-2
I'm so good I am in hospital 95% of the time anyway.
I'm so good that I fill in the blank :)