Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Good contest

Started by Petrichordame [1973227] on in Fun & Games.

12 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Petrichordame [1973227]

The contest will start with the sentence: Im soo good that I (fill in the blank).The next person will rate your answer 1 to 10..and then write im sooo good that I (..)..whoever gets a ten as a rating the first time gets a little trinket. You can also individually send a trinket to that person if you like their answer. Ill start.. Im sooo good that I melt salt.