Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Harmless [7105] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Harmless [7105]

Did this mission with a Diamond Bladed Knife, and it won't register the defeat. I'm assuming it's a problem with either the weapon's listed type, or the mission itself is checking for a different type than what's written. I did a mug and a hospitalization but not a leave, though it lists 'defeat' instead of something specific in the objectives. I don't mind attempting it in another browser but it has every sign of a small logical error so I'd rather not waste the energy.