Did this mission with a Diamond Bladed Knife, and it won't register the defeat. I'm assuming it's a problem with either the weapon's listed type, or the mission itself is checking for a different type than what's written. I did a mug and a hospitalization but not a leave, though it lists 'defeat' instead of something specific in the objectives. I don't mind attempting it in another browser but it has every sign of a small logical error so I'd rather not waste the energy.
Mission bug
Started by Harmless [7105] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Did this mission with a Diamond Bladed Knife, and it won't register the defeat. I'm assuming it's a problem with either the weapon's listed type, or the mission itself is checking for a different type than what's written. I did a mug and a hospitalization but not a leave, though it lists 'defeat' instead of something specific in the objectives. I don't mind attempting it in another browser but it has every sign of a small logical error so I'd rather not waste the energy.
dbk is not a slashing weapon. Try kodachis or dual scims or sams
Correct, "Diamond Bladed Knife" is not a suitable weapon.
It said mug Jaycee123 so I did that now it not saying complete
File a new bug report for your separate issue.