Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Equal Love in Torn

Started by Santora [1984082] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Santora [1984082]

Does anyone else think the marriage situation in this city is conspicuously and inexcusably heteronormative??
Santora [1984082]

I think these survey results speak to the hostility that the equal marriage movement in Torn still faces. I'm currently studying toward a Bachelor of Law here to help fight for equal protection.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

There is equality protection in the game rules already. An homophobic, sexist, racist or personal attacks are not allowed and will result in a player ban...

I think you are just trying to make something out of something that doesn't exist for some bizarre reason... [:sick:]
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

In Torn, you can marry anyone you want, so long as they agree. Your sex, and your mates sex, doesn't change anything.

And you can easily change sex to whatever you choose.

What more do you want?

It sounds like you're crying about how you're being oppressed, but have exactly zero examples of that oppression to show.


Naako [482424]

Just because people don't agree in same sex marriage doesn't mean they are doing anything wrong.

Some of us have religious, biological, and moral objections to it.

Regardless of this, what you say you want is already in place lol. People just want to fight for fighting sake
manic [1554958]

For the record I inadvertently +r this when I was just scrolling.

In retrospect I would rate it a big fat negative purely on the nonsensical way OP tries to infer sterotypes on pixels.



Stewie [1494547]

In 5-years of being on this game, I have never really seen anyone care about what the sex is when marrying another player (Maybe a few jokes?). Makes me wonder what has made the Original Poster bring this up. Unless a lot more immature players have signed-up since I started?