Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gas Can?

Started by Silvian [1933762] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 1.66k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
76
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

Most-liked replies

Silvian [1933762]

ok so I plainly see there's a gas can in points building. I have a racing license I'm in D class atm. what exactly is the gas can? Is it worth it? I have the 100 point.
WIT_KAT [1641178]

Never mind... I think that is the wind proof lighter... It may have to do with arson crimes but I can't remember...
E_Murda [498834]

dont waste your points on the gas can buy it from the market, gas can is needed to do arson crimes, wind proof lighter is an enhancer for the arson crimes
HandsomePants [1897243]

Google is your friend.
Searching "Torn city gas can" would have easily answered this. But I suppose that could be said about many forum threads, and some handy karma was generated, so yay for community.
shak [1592807]

Who or what are you suppose to be helping? Before replying to a post as a staff helper at least go and have a look for ched's sake. You are at the point you should know this its helper 101. The mind boggles..........And later you just checked Wiki. What crimes do you do exactly what is your nerve bar?

Fraud:2,235 that's you, so i'm guessing you did it without a gas can and used a fart and a match...

And who the hell is rating your posts up?????????
WIT_KAT [1641178]

No I do arson with gas... You'll notice my first post was edited... Originally I put it was used for arson... I decided to double check... It was just so long ago that I bought it (3 years) I wanted to confirm before I told him...
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I don't regret being cautious of my answer to him... I am new at being staff and still in training and not afraid to admit I have much to learn and to accept correction... That is why I decided to make doubly sure so as not to make a mistake...

KAT
shak [1592807]

You could have simply looked at wiki help or tcbasic before posting any response. Be cautious and informed, new to being staff but not new to the game. Anyways good luck with staff you guna need it.
WIT_KAT [1641178]

Yea I agree... I was 99% sure the gas can was used for arson but that 1% tugged at me... but by then I had posted but decided to edit and go check Wiki help... Didn't want to take a chance of giving him wrong info... Wanted to clear it 100%... but it did not occur to me till after I had posted... but I do agree with you... I wish I had remembered to check first... Thanks for the advice...

KAT
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I agree... If I am not 100% sure I shouldn't answer... That is why I agree with Shaknor's advice too... Both of you are right...

KAT
Wollongong [12833]

Gas can is required for arson. I think it is an important crime, if nothing else because it boosts crime experience. But I think that given the choice, you're better of buying it for cash and not points.