ok so I plainly see there's a gas can in points building. I have a racing license I'm in D class atm. what exactly is the gas can? Is it worth it? I have the 100 point.
Gas Can?
Started by Silvian [1933762] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 76
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
Most-liked replies
- shak [1592807]
· 19 likes ·
Who or what are you suppose to be helping? Before replying to a post as a staff helper at least go and have a look for ched's sake. You are at the point you should know this its helper 101. … - HandsomePants [1897243]
· 12 likes ·
Google is your friend. Searching "Torn city gas can" would have easily answered this. But I suppose that could be said about many forum threads, and some handy karma was generated, so yay for community. - E_Murda [498834]
· 9 likes ·
dont waste your points on the gas can buy it from the market, gas can is needed to do arson crimes, wind proof lighter is an enhancer for the arson crimes
ok so I plainly see there's a gas can in points building. I have a racing license I'm in D class atm. what exactly is the gas can? Is it worth it? I have the 100 point.
Never mind... I think that is the wind proof lighter... It may have to do with arson crimes but I can't remember...
Well there's also an "other item" called a gas can. I hope it's not the same. Definitely not worth 100 points.
Yea I just can't remember what it is used for...
dont waste your points on the gas can buy it from the market, gas can is needed to do arson crimes, wind proof lighter is an enhancer for the arson crimes
Yes I just checked Wiki... This is correct...
KAT
Google is your friend.
Searching "Torn city gas can" would have easily answered this. But I suppose that could be said about many forum threads, and some handy karma was generated, so yay for community.
Lol. Thanks guys. Karma for all!! I thought it had to do with racing lpl
Who or what are you suppose to be helping? Before replying to a post as a staff helper at least go and have a look for ched's sake. You are at the point you should know this its helper 101. The mind boggles..........And later you just checked Wiki. What crimes do you do exactly what is your nerve bar?
Fraud:2,235 that's you, so i'm guessing you did it without a gas can and used a fart and a match...
And who the hell is rating your posts up?????????
No I do arson with gas... You'll notice my first post was edited... Originally I put it was used for arson... I decided to double check... It was just so long ago that I bought it (3 years) I wanted to confirm before I told him...
I don't regret being cautious of my answer to him... I am new at being staff and still in training and not afraid to admit I have much to learn and to accept correction... That is why I decided to make doubly sure so as not to make a mistake...
KAT
You could have simply looked at wiki help or tcbasic before posting any response. Be cautious and informed, new to being staff but not new to the game. Anyways good luck with staff you guna need it.
Or don't help if your not sure your answer is correct.
Gl
Yea I agree... I was 99% sure the gas can was used for arson but that 1% tugged at me... but by then I had posted but decided to edit and go check Wiki help... Didn't want to take a chance of giving him wrong info... Wanted to clear it 100%... but it did not occur to me till after I had posted... but I do agree with you... I wish I had remembered to check first... Thanks for the advice...
KAT
I agree... If I am not 100% sure I shouldn't answer... That is why I agree with Shaknor's advice too... Both of you are right...
KAT
Thanks for this forum cause I almost bought to gas can. Ill save my points for something more useful
Thx for this info
You want some more karma?
Gas can is required for arson. I think it is an important crime, if nothing else because it boosts crime experience. But I think that given the choice, you're better of buying it for cash and not points.