Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display case

Started by 2pac-OUT [1660674] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 360 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

2pac-OUT [1660674]

I am looking to tidy up my items list a little. Can i put items in it and still have them doing their job? Large Suitcase, Gas Can, Windproof Lighter etc..?

Thanks
outspoking [573747]

I'm thinking the display case is for people like me, hoarders. I started out collecting cars, then plushies and so on. It's out of hand. If you leave it lying around, it will end up in my display case. I have a friend who collected all things green in his. Use it for anything you like.
Butters [34298]

It's the rarity / amount in circulation figure - the larger the bar the more rare the item is (and thus the less there is in circulation).
shak [1592807]

Display actually works good for people that do not want a huge item list. For some to show off but you would only say that if you have nothing to show. Get working on something.
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

This and i think there is a problem associated with huge inventories with 25k + items(not completely sure though)
krazy_kiwi [372539]

Its good if you have all the crime enhancers, but are only focusing on 1 or 2 crimes. you put all the ones you don't need in there
Jobby [1640111]

'Tis very handy for putting stuff in to keep your item list uncluttered, especially when playing on mobile
JoeSkull [533524]

For items to take effect, it must be in your inventory and not your display case. I figured this out last night coincidentally when I realized I was close to earning web of perks honor but saw I had only 2 enhancers (I own 4). 2 enhancers were in my display. As soon as I took them out, my enhancers list showed them.