16 replies · 360 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
Most-liked replies
APOLLO[862724]
· 6 likes · No, not pointless. 100 points
shak[1592807]
· 2 likes · Display actually works good for people that do not want a huge item list. For some to show off but you would only say that if you have nothing to show. Get working on something.
I am looking to tidy up my items list a little. Can i put items in it and still have them doing their job? Large Suitcase, Gas Can, Windproof Lighter etc..?
I'm thinking the display case is for people like me, hoarders. I started out collecting cars, then plushies and so on. It's out of hand. If you leave it lying around, it will end up in my display case. I have a friend who collected all things green in his. Use it for anything you like.
Display actually works good for people that do not want a huge item list. For some to show off but you would only say that if you have nothing to show. Get working on something.
For items to take effect, it must be in your inventory and not your display case. I figured this out last night coincidentally when I realized I was close to earning web of perks honor but saw I had only 2 enhancers (I own 4). 2 enhancers were in my display. As soon as I took them out, my enhancers list showed them.