Hit 100! I'd R+ again if I could..
Oops, pressed thumbs down **implemented!**
Started by Ruby [1260826] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hit 100! I'd R+ again if I could..
Someone just disliked at 119 thumbs up. I guess their finger slipped :(
Up
UP
Up
Oops!
I would really like to rate this up.
But sadly we can only rate one time :(
Yeah it's a bit annoying but you tend not to notice unless someone asks about it (or you spot it later and think "how the hell did I manage that").
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
I believe this is already in progress - you'll be able to un-thumbs up/down.
Looking forward to it!
Great idea R+
bump R+
Can you make an UN-Thumbs up too please.
R+ for sure, Ive actually received bounties from someone for downrating their posts accidentally so it would help maybe there should be a short window so people dont go round changing their ratings
I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your rating whenever you want, as long as the system can keep up with the count.
I reckon it's merely a coding oversight that means you can't do it already, with all the pathways I assume are in the coding (I don't know what coding language Torn uses, and I'm fresh out of A University Course so... not super experienced). But at least it's coming :D